B2 visitors visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visitors visa

I was reading on your website and it’s very helpful and informative. However,I do have some questions that hopefully you can shed some light. I came here in US through K1/Fiance visa. So, having said that I have a conditional green card which I renewed and filed recently to hopefully get a 10 year green card.
    It’s still in process though.
    My sister would like to come here in US for tourism. She does have a good paying job in the Philippines.
    And she don’t have any intention of staying here and be a burden to the government.
    While she was filing up the DS 160 form, is it ok to put my husbands name who is a US citizen as the primary sponsor? I do think that I can’t be the primary sponsor because I have a pending status/ USCIS havent issued me a 10 year GC yet.
    Also, in the form it ask if she does have an immediate relative... should she put my name on there? If so, what she should fill out on my status? Would she click on other/i don’t know? Or should she click on permanent resident status which I am not yet?

Anyone who has the money to sponsor the trip can be the sponsor. It can be any legal status.

You are greencard holder. That is your status.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X