Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for my brother who works as Police constable in india

Hi,
    I scheduled visitor visa for my mother as she dont have much knowledge, she didnt not answer properly and its rejected. I am planning to schedule visitor visa for my mother with my brother (and sister-in-law) who works as police constable. Will there be any issue for visitor visa for police constable ? And what should I answer for the below question in DS-160 (considering he has police training)

Do you have any specialized skills or training, including firearms,
    explosives, nuclear, biological, or chemical experience?

Originally posted by uthira4u View Post
    Hi,
    I scheduled visitor visa for my mother as she dont have much knowledge, she didnt not answer properly and its rejected. I am planning to schedule visitor visa for my mother with my brother (and sister-in-law) who works as police constable. Will there be any issue for visitor visa for police constable ? And what should I answer for the below question in DS-160 (considering he has police training)

Do you have any specialized skills or training, including firearms,
    explosives, nuclear, biological, or chemical experience?

There shouldn't be any issue as long as he's coming for tourism purposes. As for the DS-160 questions you should always answer the questions truthfully and if he is asked about it he should answer truthfully. other than that it's up to the VO to decide if the visa will be approved or not. Best of Luck and I hope it works out.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X