Visiting visa rejected twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting visa rejected twice

My parents visiting visa to U.S got rejected twice.

I am staying in London from last 6 years and my parents are having 5 year multiple entry visiting visa to U.K.

The reason US Visa got rejected 1st time was : after looking at the passports of my parents they said that you are staying in London for 8-9 months in a year which is true but they never stayed more than 6 month in a single visit. They come and go back to india within six months everytime. They stay in london for longer periods because i am their only son. But they never broke any law.

The second time i applied from London - This time it got rejected, and the reason given was : Because it was rejected in their home country where they are unable to show proper ties with India (a general refusal comment), how from here can i assess their ties in India now.

My parents want to go to U.S to meet my mother's sister. This is purely for visiting.

What shd i do now. Situations are not changed and i think will not change also in future - they still got U.K visting stamps on their passport and they are still visiting me here in London.

We have property in India. I got a property in London We are having good bank balance also. I will get U.K citizenship also now. My sister is in India.

My parents have no reason to stay in U.S except for visiting.

Any advice .....

Regards

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X