Might Need to Register Again at the CGI Federal Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might Need to Register Again at the CGI Federal Website

Hi All, hope you could give me some advise on this. So I've completed the DS 160 and paid for the B2 visa fee a few months ago. Then I proceeded to register at the CGI Federal website and scheduled an appointment. Our travel plans changed significantly and we postponed our USA trip by at least a few months with another overseas trip before the USA trip. So I cancelled the appointments the maximum number of three times. So now I plan to proceed with the visa application and would need to complete a new DS 160 and paid the fee again. Problem is, I've really forgotten the password to login to the CGI federal website. Password recovery is also a problem since I've also forgotten the password to the email account I used to sign up with (specific email account, new created just for the purpose of this visa application, so not very familiar with this email account and it seems there is no way to recover the password to this email).
    So my question is can I sign up again at the CGI website using a different email address? Obviously, all the data I'll be entering under the profile will be the same as before. Will this be a problem?

Thank you for your help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X