Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint sponsor for visit visa of US

hi
    me and my wife are going to apply visit visa of US from abudhabi UAE , my father in-law wil fill l i-134 but his annual income in 17900 US dollars ,my father in-law is living with my mother in-law only . one of my friend is also working with my father in-law , if he want to be joint sponsor then he has to fill i-134 form or i-864 form ?
    my question is that i-864 is for immigration visa joint sponsorship or can be used for visit visa joint sponsorship ?
    waiting for your response .

Originally posted by muhammadzeeshanashraf View Post
    hi
    me and my wife are going to apply visit visa of US from abudhabi UAE , my father in-law wil fill l i-134 but his annual income in 17900 US dollars ,my father in-law is living with my mother in-law only . one of my friend is also working with my father in-law , if he want to be joint sponsor then he has to fill i-134 form or i-864 form ?
    my question is that i-864 is for immigration visa joint sponsorship or can be used for visit visa joint sponsorship ?
    waiting for your response .
    It would be I-134 since it's a nonimmigrant visa, but note that I-134s are not legally binding, and consulates might not accept I-134s, especially from "co-sponsors".

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X