Visa for Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa for Family

I am planning for a USA trip to visit my first cousins there with my family. My intention is only tourism and visiting relatives.

I am a single women of age 32, i have my ITR's and assets here. I have my job here and working for around 10 years.

My younger sister is physically handicapped and dependent on me financially as well as physically. She is also working from home for a company here.

My parents are both senior citizens and retired, all of them do not have their ITR filed, but do have some investments in shares/FDs etc.

Kindly suggest if we all apply together or separately and what are the chances we all get the Visa.

Thank you
    Vyoma

You can apply together, or separately, as per your convenience. It does not matter for the outcome.

It is difficult to predict chances exactly.

Once you get the visa, but before visiting USA, make sure to purchase visitors insurance, available for instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by vyoma.dalal View Post
      I am planning for a USA trip to visit my first cousins there with my family. My intention is only tourism and visiting relatives.

I am a single women of age 32, i have my ITR's and assets here. I have my job here and working for around 10 years.

My younger sister is physically handicapped and dependent on me financially as well as physically. She is also working from home for a company here.

My parents are both senior citizens and retired, all of them do not have their ITR filed, but do have some investments in shares/FDs etc.

Kindly suggest if we all apply together or separately and what are the chances we all get the Visa.

Thank you
      Vyoma
      Yes, it is difficult to predict the outcome.

But I would suggest you to have your parents apply together & you + your sister apply separately.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X