Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever refused us visa - DS-160

Hi ,

My H1B visa got rejected in 2006, In 2007 I have applied for B1/B2 visa and approved for 10 years. I have visited 3 times in last 10 years.

Now my visa has expired and I want to apply for B2 visa, as part of ds-160 form filling what can I answer for "have you ever refused us visa".

please guide me.

Originally posted by sapier View Post
    Hi ,

My H1B visa got rejected in 2006, In 2007 I have applied for B1/B2 visa and approved for 10 years. I have visited 3 times in last 10 years.

Now my visa has expired and I want to apply for B2 visa, as part of ds-160 form filling what can I answer for "have you ever refused us visa".

please guide me.
    does it say have you ever BEEN refused a visa or ever refused a visa(as in you were approved but decided you didn't want it)?
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
      does it say have you ever BEEN refused a visa or ever refused a visa(as in you were approved but decided you didn't want it)?
      YES, it is " Have you ever been refused a US visa"

Comment

Originally posted by sapier View Post
        YES, it is " Have you ever been refused a US visa"
        well if that's the case you would Truthfully answer YES because you had a visa rejected.
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
          well if that's the case you would Truthfully answer YES because you had a visa rejected.
          Yes, do not lie.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X