Visitor Visa for my cousin sister to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for my cousin sister to USA

Hi All - I would like to get your opinion on my scenario. I am staying in US for past 4 years on H1B. I have my petition approved till 2020.I am planning to bring my parents here and i will be sponsoring their trip. I have a sister who is currently doing her bachelor's degree in India. She is staying with my parents from very young. She is my mother's sister child and she lost her parents at the age of 4. From there all her things were look after by my parents. Is there a chance for her to get visitor visa to USA? I am not sure whether i should try her application along with my parents or separately? she can produce documents from college and which will confirm she will be heading back to India.Just want to know some opinions.

Thanks

Originally posted by ajay350 View Post
    Hi All - I would like to get your opinion on my scenario. I am staying in US for past 4 years on H1B. I have my petition approved till 2020.I am planning to bring my parents here and i will be sponsoring their trip. I have a sister who is currently doing her bachelor's degree in India. She is staying with my parents from very young. She is my mother's sister child and she lost her parents at the age of 4. From there all her things were look after by my parents. Is there a chance for her to get visitor visa to USA? I am not sure whether i should try her application along with my parents or separately? she can produce documents from college and which will confirm she will be heading back to India.Just want to know some opinions.

Thanks
    Apply separately.

Chances are little less, but more details are required:
    What is her age?
    Any parental property, bank balance in her name?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X