Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for Aunt

Hi,

I want to apply visitor VISA for my Mother-in-law and Aunt (Sister of my wife's father). I am in H1 VISA and my wife is in H4. So want few suggestions regarding the strategy for applying their VISA.

For example:
    1) should I mention them as each other's co-traveler in DS-160?
    2) My mother-in-law is widow, so any strategy for her ?
    3) Any specific strategy for my Aunt (considering she does not has direct blood relationship with my wife)?

Any help/guidance is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by tango2018 View Post
    1) should I mention them as each other's co-traveler in DS-160?
    No need.
    2) My mother-in-law is widow, so any strategy for her ?
    Do not lie.
    3) Any specific strategy for my Aunt (considering she does not has direct blood relationship with my wife)?
    Blood relation doesn't really matter. You can say she close to your wife & she need to prove strong ties to her home country.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      No need.

Do not lie.

Blood relation doesn't really matter. You can say she close to your wife & she need to prove strong ties to her home country.
      Thanks for your response. My Aunty-in-law does not have big economical background and she also don't have any child. They have a house but that too still under the name of my Uncle-in-law's mother. So what are the things she can produce infront of interviewer and what kind of chance she will have considering all these.

Comment

Questions

Hi,

I want to apply visitor VISA for my Mother-in-law and Aunt (Sister of my wife's father). I am in H1 VISA and my wife is in H4. So want few suggestions regarding the strategy for applying their VISA.

For example:
        1) should I mention them as each other's co-traveler in DS-160? YES IF THEY TRAVEL TOGETHER THEY SHOULD BE LISTED AS SUCH ON A DS160
        2) My mother-in-law is widow, so any strategy for her ? DOES SHE HAVE CHILDREN ? WHO ARE THE CLOSEST RELATIVES TO HER ? WHERE DO THEY LIVE ? HOW OLD IS SHE ?
        3) Any specific strategy for my Aunt (considering she does not has direct blood relationship with my wife)? HAS SHE TRAVELLED BEFORE ? WHERE ? WHEN ? DOES SHE HAVE OTHER RELATIVES ABROAD ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Officier consulaire View Post
          Hi,

For example:
          1) should I mention them as each other's co-traveler in DS-160? YES IF THEY TRAVEL TOGETHER THEY SHOULD BE LISTED AS SUCH ON A DS160
          2) My mother-in-law is widow, so any strategy for her ? DOES SHE HAVE CHILDREN ? WHO ARE THE CLOSEST RELATIVES TO HER ? WHERE DO THEY LIVE ? HOW OLD IS SHE ?
          3) Any specific strategy for my Aunt (considering she does not has direct blood relationship with my wife)? HAS SHE TRAVELLED BEFORE ? WHERE ? WHEN ? DOES SHE HAVE OTHER RELATIVES ABROAD ?

Thanks.
          Do not hijack other's thread, open your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your response. My Aunty-in-law does not have big economical background and she also don't have any child. They have a house but that too still under the name of my Uncle-in-law's mother. So what are the things she can produce infront of interviewer and what kind of chance she will have considering all these.
          Chances are very less then.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X