Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for Parents renewal Interview questions

Hello all,

My parents visitor visa is going to expire in March 2018. They were eligible for dropbox and they did use that facility. I got an email saying they need more information to process the case and need their fingerprints and interview. We applied for an extension last time and got that approved on their last visit. Any ideas on how to answer questions like why do you need renewal again or why did you have to extend your stay last time when you visitied?

Thanks,
    Kiran

Originally posted by foolzrulz View Post
    Hello all,

My parents visitor visa is going to expire in March 2018. They were eligible for dropbox and they did use that facility. I got an email saying they need more information to process the case and need their fingerprints and interview. We applied for an extension last time and got that approved on their last visit. Any ideas on how to answer questions like why do you need renewal again or why did you have to extend your stay last time when you visitied?

Thanks,
    Kiran
    Extension of stay last time is the reason.

If they are not ten-printed (biometrics) earlier, they'll have to go for OFC this time.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X