Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWP - B2 with dependents

Hi Friends,

My B1/B2 visa expired on 26/04/2017. This time I am applying a B2 visa with my family(spouse and child), in USA travel docs site I have entered as a applicant and added dependent details, I have paid visa fee (3 members) and I entered same reference number , after all questions answered I was able to take OFC appointment and not able to take visa interview appointment.

1) I think I am eligible for IWP. if I am correct, what will be the next procedure or step, I mean where I need to drop my documents?

2) What about my wife and kid, does they also need to submit their documents in drop box even though they didn't have previous visa.

Please correct/guide me.

Regards

Originally posted by sapier View Post
    1) I think I am eligible for IWP. if I am correct, what will be the next procedure or step, I mean where I need to drop my documents?
    No, IWP only available if visa expired with in last 6 months or still valid & going to expire soon.

Originally posted by sapier View Post
    2) What about my wife and kid, does they also need to submit their documents in drop box even though they didn't have previous visa.
    Your wife is not eligible for drop box. Your kid (below age 14) is certainly eligible for drop box.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X