Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents and sister visitor visa

Hi Guys,

My parents and sister have applied for US visitor visa. My mom works in pubilc university, dad is self employed and sister is doing 1 year training course at an institute. In DS 160 my mom and dad have filled self sponsored but for my sister they have filed "other person" with person name as my mom's name. can someone tell me what are documents required for my sister to prove she can pay for trip in this case? to prove she will come back, we have ties to institute like NOC, identity card, fee receipt

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

HI did your parents and sister get visa?

Originally posted by Sachin Girdhar View Post
      Hi Guys,

My parents and sister have applied for US visitor visa. My mom works in pubilc university, dad is self employed and sister is doing 1 year training course at an institute. In DS 160 my mom and dad have filled self sponsored but for my sister they have filed "other person" with person name as my mom's name. can someone tell me what are documents required for my sister to prove she can pay for trip in this case? to prove she will come back, we have ties to institute like NOC, identity card, fee receipt
      HI did your parents and sister get visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X