Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa rejected for Sister

Hi All,

I applied for Visitor visa for my sister to invite her for me wedding here in USA. However, her Visa got rejected. Her status:

She is unmarried, she's a student who's doing her masters and is a doctor. Her interview was along with my parents (who got their visa approved). The interviewer didn't ask her any questions. Questions below:

Interviewer: (Asked a couple of questions to my parents)
    Parents: Answered the questions he asked for.

Interviewer (to sister): what is your profession and what do you do currently?
    Sister: I am a doctor and I am doing my masters

Interviewer: Okay. Thanks. As parents, I will approve your visa. (Turns to my sister and says) - Sorry, I will have to reject your visa today

I am planning to apply for her visa again so she can attend my wedding. Please let me know what I can do to get her thru this time.

If I haven't given enough details, please let me know and I will try and give as much details as possible.

Thanks in advance.

For young, single, female, it is difficult to get US visa because many of such people just end up getting married here. She can apply again.

Before your parents visit the US, please consider purchasing visitors insurance for them, available for instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X