Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help....

Hi

I have my visitor visa interview on JUNE 21st with my 2 yr old daughter ...we both have valid 5 yrs UK visa and wish to travel to London for 15 days n then proceed for USA....My question is

1) Is it ok if I mention the above iternary n show them the travel arrangements made for UK or make a dummy booking for USA alone ...n show the Consular that we are travelling only to USA..

My sister in law is in USA ..n i have mentioned her address in the form where i will be staying in usa for 15 days....MY HUSBAND IS HOLDING 10 YRS VALID USA b1/b2 VISA n has visited USA thrice and I have mentioned that he will accompany us for 15days...My question now is

2)Should i book SOTC Tour to make my case strong (i want to go for a big tour of 18 days but have filled 15days in the form so once i get visa i wish to book sotc tour later) or can i say that my hubby will take us places n my sister in law will do the needful bookings once our visa is granted....will they ask me ne invitation letter from sil or ne tour booking from usa...My husband is sponsering for our trip n our financial papers are quite strong....

pls helppppppppppppppppppp...ne1 sharing the same interview date as mine 21st June -Mumbai consulate.pls reply....

regards
    mjoshi

You can show your UK tickets, but it will neither help or hurt. but officer will not be interested in that.

It would be better if you say u are going alone and ur hubby will be in India, that will be a strong tie for you to come back, but if u want to tell the truth it is ok.

show yr Job and financial tie to India.

Donot be nervous, u will get visa, be calm, answer to the point and never voluter any information unless asked

good luck

shekhar

Comment

hi......thanx shekher

Thanx shekher..but i have already filled up in the form that my hubby is accompaning us......now wat next..do u think i need to book sotc tour...?

regards
      mjoshi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X