Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2, single entry and annotation

HI everyone!
    I just got my visa issued from 13 feb 2018 to 20 june 2018. As the purpose was "Summer immersion program in NC from 10 june to 15 june"
    I have an annotation saying, "summer immersion (neuroscience)."
    I would be glad if someone could tell me if I can enter the US before program dates to travel and return on around 19 june?
    Travelling to another state before and after the program?!
    Will they not allow me?
    Or should I only be attending the program and come back?

Also, I have applied to two more programs, will i get an extension if their decisions are out and I got inn?
    Thankyou!

Originally posted by Nisha Dherwanii View Post
    HI everyone!
    I just got my visa issued from 13 feb 2018 to 20 june 2018. As the purpose was "Summer immersion program in NC from 10 june to 15 june"
    I have an annotation saying, "summer immersion (neuroscience)."
    I would be glad if someone could tell me if I can enter the US before program dates to travel and return on around 19 june?
    Travelling to another state before and after the program?!
    Will they not allow me?
    Or should I only be attending the program and come back?

Also, I have applied to two more programs, will i get an extension if their decisions are out and I got inn?
    Thankyou!
    return date would be whatever expiration date the put on your visa upon arrival(you do not have to stay for the entire period that the visa is approved for if you don't want to), as for the arrival date, did they put a specific date of arrival on your visa? if so it would be recommended that you do not arrive prior to that date.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X