visitor visa for my minor brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa for my minor brother

my brother will turn 14 this year april ..would like to apply for his visitor visa from dubai ..he is indian and my mom is green card holder currently in dubai ..and am trying to sponsor his visit .

what are the chances of him getting visitor visa approved ? he can use drop box now with interview waiver

/Is is better to apply from india ??

please advice ..

Originally posted by Shirhabil Ab View Post
    my brother will turn 14 this year april ..would like to apply for his visitor visa from dubai ..he is indian and my mom is green card holder currently in dubai ..and am trying to sponsor his visit .

what are the chances of him getting visitor visa approved ? he can use drop box now with interview waiver

/Is is better to apply from india ??

please advice ..
    Have you explored getting him a green card? Being a minor, he should/could have gotten a greencard along with your mother as a dependent.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=scientist2016;557576]Have you explored getting him a green card? Being a minor, he should/could have gotten a greencard along with your mother as a dependent

i filed for my mom and she is green card holder as mother of us citizen and if she file for my brother he can get green card under minor child of green card holder .. by the way visa rejected in dubai .. n they ask him questions direct via interview too .. is it true that if he use drop box n applied last year had better chance n 100% approval on drop box .. no rejection under 214b

Comment

[QUOTE=Shirhabil Ab;560140]
        Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
        Have you explored getting him a green card? Being a minor, he should/could have gotten a greencard along with your mother as a dependent

i filed for my mom and she is green card holder as mother of us citizen and if she file for my brother he can get green card under minor child of green card holder .. by the way visa rejected in dubai .. n they ask him questions direct via interview too .. is it true that if he use drop box n applied last year had better chance n 100% approval on drop box .. no rejection under 214b
        Sorry to say, but he was most likely to be denied for non-immigrant visa. He is clearly an potential immigrant.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X