Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa, few doubts. Please advise!

Hello,

We are in the process of applying for B2 visa for my husband and my in-laws. I have few questions for which I am requesting your kind advice.

1. All 3 of them do not have a Last name in the passport. Referring few threads I believe the process is to Fill in FNU for Given Name and for Last name as per the name given in passport. Please correct me if this is wrong.

2. I already have a US B1/B2 visa, as we will all be travelling together, please advise if all three of them in their DS-160 need to add my name in "Are there other persons travelling with you"

3. Finally, when we add names in "Are there other persons travelling with you", are we supposed to follow the same format for filling in details i.e. FNU for First Name and in Last name - name as given in passport or no such requirement there.

Your reply in this regard is much appreciated.

Originally posted by Ksam88 View Post
    Hello,

We are in the process of applying for B2 visa for my husband and my in-laws. I have few questions for which I am requesting your kind advice.

1. All 3 of them do not have a Last name in the passport. Referring few threads I believe the process is to Fill in FNU for Given Name and for Last name as per the name given in passport. Please correct me if this is wrong.

2. I already have a US B1/B2 visa, as we will all be travelling together, please advise if all three of them in their DS-160 need to add my name in "Are there other persons travelling with you"

3. Finally, when we add names in "Are there other persons travelling with you", are we supposed to follow the same format for filling in details i.e. FNU for First Name and in Last name - name as given in passport or no such requirement there.

Your reply in this regard is much appreciated.
    Do you have a good traveling record with your US B1/B2 visa? If so, It would be good to have you on their DS-160 form because this can tell the V/O you guys are truly traveling together with a family. It is better to bring a copy of your visa stamp during the visa interview.

Comment

Originally posted by ANNA31 View Post
      Do you have a good traveling record with your US B1/B2 visa? If so, It would be good to have you on their DS-160 form because this can tell the V/O you guys are truly traveling together with a family. It is better to bring a copy of your visa stamp during the visa interview.
      Hi Anna

Thanks for your reply, i do have a good travel history, also have been to US twice in last few years. Thanks for the suggestion. Will do as advised.

How about the other questions, are you able to suggest please?

Kind regards.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X