Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Application of USA B2 Visa Application

Hello all,

I have a few questions regarding my (re-) application for USA tourist visa. My visa was denied a month ago and now I am preparing new application.

1. I want to change my narrative to make my application more acceptable since previous narrative got me rejection. My question is that "would there be a record of my previous narrative in the system"? I am not going to lie for anything, just gonna change the purpose and narrative.

2. I have a bank account in USA because I worked and live there for 5 years, and I want to use the same bank account for my expenses while I am in USA. Would showing that bank account statement as a proof of finances act against me for my visa approval?

3. I moved back to India and am currently working with a small hospitality business and I get paid in cash there don't have any pay slips to show as a proof. However, I have employment certificate from the owner of the business. What should I response to the officer if he/she asks for a proof of salary?

Thank you so much in advance for the responses.

Have a good day,

Nish

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X