Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGI Reference Number Tracking help needed

Hi,

I have a CGI reference number and bank reference number(AXIS bank) that was used to pay the visa fee for a customer by my father. Sadly, my father passed away the very next day after paying the visa fee.
    I have no idea about the profile that was used and whom the CGI reference number belonged to.
    I need help in determining with the CGI and Bank reference numbers the name(s) of the people he had paid the visa fee for so I can help them sort this out.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Regards,
    robs246

Originally posted by robs246 View Post
    Hi,

I have a CGI reference number and bank reference number(AXIS bank) that was used to pay the visa fee for a customer by my father. Sadly, my father passed away the very next day after paying the visa fee.
    I have no idea about the profile that was used and whom the CGI reference number belonged to.
    I need help in determining with the CGI and Bank reference numbers the name(s) of the people he had paid the visa fee for so I can help them sort this out.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Regards,
    robs246
    Contact local US embassy over email. Or wait for someone to come to you & ask for it.

Visa fee is non-refundable at any situation.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X