B2 visa rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa rejected

I got rejected for a b1 b2 usa yesterday i am so disappointed and feel gutted because i am sure i have everything and i am fully eligible for this visa. I was interviewed and she dint ask for single my document.
    My situation is that i am 38 years working part time. Living with a civil partner for 10 years and we got 3 kids together, i am pakistani national and on a spouse visa, my partner is wjite british and if course all kids are british. My partner wirksfull time.
    I came as a student and then met my partner and got a residence visa on partnership base.i have a driving offense record (2011) and had a fight with my partner in 2014 that went to court and its on my record.
    Q abd A with interviewer
    Why want to visit usa?
    Its a holiday trip and to see my uncle and his daughter my cousine as we havnt met for 10 years
    What dose your uncle and cousin do in usa?
    He works in accounts office on General Motors and shes a laboratory technician
    When did u came to uk and what visa you had
    I came in 2006 on a student visa
    Did u do any education on student visa and did you work in that field?
    Yes i did masters degree and worked fir a year in that field
    Your partner is British? She works?
    Yes british and she works gull time
    Kids?
    Yes we have 3 kids
    Why not married?
    We think we r not ready to be married yet
    Tellme about you drive offense
    I was driving without insurance and driving license snd was caught and court fined me and banned me from driving
    Tell me about fight with your partner
    It was just out of blue a little argument got bigger and we both lost it and i ended up in police station and was charged with batery
    When will you get British passport?
    In about 7 years
    Is ur current visa on basis of your relationship with ur partner
    Yes
    And then she said unfortunately this time she cant give me visa
    On the paper she handed me said i cant prove strong ties with my country of residence
    Now i think nothing else i can do to show my ties within the uk, i got kids and partner and living together for 10 years,got job
    And i fought 5 years to get legalized in the uk, how can i even think of abandoning my visa and start from zero in the us??
    Can anyone please help? I would definitely like to reapply but my circumstances would be the same,
    Whst else can i do??
    Regards

Its evident that you do not have strong ties with your residence country:
    1. Moved to UK on student visa & stayed there - dual intent
    2. Not married in so many years - can leave the partner anytime
    3. Relation went to court - not so good sign
    4. Acquired UK residency based on partner - which you can do in US as well
    5. Working part-time - no stable job

Suddenly wanted to meet someone whom you never met in last 10 years - couple of months or years is good enough.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

- couple of months or years is good enough.[/QUOTE]

What do u mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        Its evident that you do not have strong ties with your residence country:
        1. Moved to UK on student visa & stayed there - dual intent
        2. Not married in so many years - can leave the partner anytime
        3. Relation went to court - not so good sign
        4. Acquired UK residency based on partner - which you can do in US as well
        5. Working part-time - no stable job

Suddenly wanted to meet someone whom you never met in last 10 years - couple of months or years is good enough.
        And I couldn't go before because i dint have visa, i got my visa in 2015, then i started working and saved some pennies, relationship went to court 4 years ago, since then we had another child and been living together happily with joint accounts and shared house. Part time I explained to her that i have to look afterour little girl and my partner had a full time job when i was not able to work and she dont want to give her job up now. And i suffered so much during the partnership based visa now i would be an idiot to abandon it and start from scratch in another country

Comment

Originally posted by Arjumand Yar Arif View Post
          And I couldn't go before because i dint have visa, i got my visa in 2015, then i started working and saved some pennies, relationship went to court 4 years ago, since then we had another child and been living together happily with joint accounts and shared house. Part time I explained to her that i have to look afterour little girl and my partner had a full time job when i was not able to work and she dont want to give her job up now. And i suffered so much during the partnership based visa now i would be an idiot to abandon it and start from scratch in another country
          Sorry buddy, VO doesn't listen to all this & does not work on emotions at all.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Sorry buddy, VO doesn't listen to all this & does not work on emotions at all.
            Not emotions but just truth and reasons, applying in like 6 months wirth it??

Comment

Not emotions but just truth and reasons, applying in like 6 months wirth it??
              Again its not about time, but if your situation changes, you can apply immediately after couple of weeks.

Comment

Again its not about time, but if your situation changes, you can apply immediately after couple of weeks.
                Well cant get married in couple of weeks and will not get married to obtain a visa! What other things can help?

Comment

Well cant get married in couple of weeks and will not get married to obtain a visa! What other things can help?
                  Best of luck !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X