Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA visa from CANADA

Hi,

I got ( USA B1 10 years multipal business ) visa in 2015 and came back in time with in 6 months in 2015 so its still valid.

Luckily on 21 March 2018, me and my wife got Canada visitor visa as well, we already received our passports.

As we are planning to go USA as well for couple of days from Canada.

( Concern ) I have USA B1 business visa but my wife doesn?t have any USA visa.

My Q:

1. Do I need to apply for my wife?s USA visa from India itself OR she can get visa from Canada as well ( Looking for 10 years multiple visa as I got on my passport )?

2. If I apply from India do I need to mention the copies of ( our Canada Visitor visas, my B1 USA visa etc ) ?

3. Do I again show funds to apply USA visa for my wife?

4. How much time it will take if I apply USA visa from India ?

Any help will be appreciated....THANKS

Originally posted by Harysinghg View Post
    1. Do I need to apply for my wife?s USA visa from India itself OR she can get visa from Canada as well ( Looking for 10 years multiple visa as I got on my passport )?
    Better to apply from India - its easy & safe

2. If I apply from India do I need to mention the copies of ( our Canada Visitor visas, my B1 USA visa etc ) ?
    Yes, Wife need to show reason for requesting visa - in this case the reason will be to accompany you on your trip & pleasure.

3. Do I again show funds to apply USA visa for my wife?
    Yes, if you are sponsoring her. If she can sponsor herself, then she need to show her fiunds.

4. How much time it will take if I apply USA visa from India ?
    Hardly couple of weeks to a month.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X