NEFT Payment did not Go through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFT Payment did not Go through

We went through Step 1 -10 in the Scheduling Website and received a A beneficiary number when selecting NEFT Payment Type. Tried doing the payment through Citibank and received a message from our Bank saying the transaction did not go through from the bank and our account has been credited. We called the bank and they said that the Account Name or Number might be wrong. We used the correct account number and name as in the website. Any Advice or fee payment ? can we do Axys Bank Payment now ?

Visa Type B1/B2

Originally posted by Jeanie View Post
    We went through Step 1 -10 in the Scheduling Website and received a A beneficiary number when selecting NEFT Payment Type. Tried doing the payment through Citibank and received a message from our Bank saying the transaction did not go through from the bank and our account has been credited. We called the bank and they said that the Account Name or Number might be wrong. We used the correct account number and name as in the website. Any Advice or fee payment ? can we do Axys Bank Payment now ?

Visa Type B1/B2
    Try with Axis Bank.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X