Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's Visit visa rejected for 2nd time

Hi ,

First time my parents applied for Visa in 2017 Feb. I took the appointment for my brother and Parents together. They got rejected though we all the documents in order but they didn't see the documents at all.

Later we realized that the name of My father and Husband's name in My mothers column did not match exactly so they would have rejected it. We corrected the problems and got my father's passport corrected. After reading on various forums this time I applied for my mother and father and my brother separately with months between each appointment.

Again this time my brother's visa got rejected with below Q&A

Q. What does your brother do in USA?
    A. Software Engg.

Q. Have you been to any other country besides USA?
    A. Dubai (which was in 2010. I heard that can be an issue if it is in last 5 yrs , so we should have been cleared of that).

Q. Have your parents been to USA?
    A. No.

Result: A standard handout was given.

My brother is a Teacher in a big school in India and has a salary and bank balance to afford his travel and everything. Not sure what could be the reason here. Can someone help and suggest a remedy to this rejection problem?

My parents cannot travel alone and I was thinking if he could accompany them then it will be easier for them to travel.

Originally posted by dhiraj.dhiru View Post
    Q. Have you been to any other country besides USA?
    A. Dubai (which was in 2010. I heard that can be an issue if it is in last 5 yrs , so we should have been cleared of that).
    Visiting Dubai is not an offense.

Q. Have your parents been to USA?
    A. No.
    Assuming your parents got their visa.

Result: A standard handout was given.

My brother is a Teacher in a big school in India and has a salary and bank balance to afford his travel and everything. Not sure what could be the reason here. Can someone help and suggest a remedy to this rejection problem?

My parents cannot travel alone and I was thinking if he could accompany them then it will be easier for them to travel.
    Having high salary & bank balance is not enough - on the other hand it also shows that he is an potential immigrant - bank balance to survive initial few days without job & high salaried person can easily find a new job in USA.

He need to show strong ties to home country - like parents living back in India, property in India, spouse & kids in India etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X