b2 visitor visa and admitted to experimenting with a drug once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2 visitor visa and admitted to experimenting with a drug once

I have an interview with the US consulate for the b2 visa.
    I have a minor police record and have admitted that I experimented with a drug once in the application (because that one time experimentation lead to those minor police records). From the threads I read, it looks like they automatically deny you of a visitors visa if you admit to experimenting with drugs. I do not have any convictions with drugs and do not have any other records. Anyone have any stories with the results of the visas with a similar situation of mine?

Originally posted by koalabear View Post
    I have an interview with the US consulate for the b2 visa.
    I have a minor police record and have admitted that I experimented with a drug once in the application (because that one time experimentation lead to those minor police records). From the threads I read, it looks like they automatically deny you of a visitors visa if you admit to experimenting with drugs. I do not have any convictions with drugs and do not have any other records. Anyone have any stories with the results of the visas with a similar situation of mine?
    How old is that police record?

During the interview, if the VO asks about it, you can mention that it happened once & you are not willing to do that again.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X