Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1/b2 visa rejected for 214b

hi all,

I've very recently got rejected for b1/b2 visa under 214b. I had put family visit in my application form. The interview was going good and the interviewer asked me a if the person inviting me has a citizenship. I had to say no, Then she didn't ask any further questions and it was rejected. I think it's because he was my cousin brother and not immideate relative. He has been there for a good amount of time but it was in work visa.

I want to apply again. The main purpose of my visit is tourism and maybe visiting some relatives along with it. Since, he had given me an invitation letter I didn't book any hotels etc last time. I've got other family relatives too but in a different state within the US. They've got citizenship as well. But, I don't necessarily need their accomodation as I can book my hotels etc.

My question is : Should I apply again with my other relatives invite that has citizenship or can I book a hotel and show that it's mainly for tourism. But, I don't wish to frame it in a way that I'm hiding about my relatives. Which is a better way to reapply? and when is it best time to reapply, ik it's after 3 days that I can apply. But, I would like to know the recommended timing to apply again. Would be really greatful, if I can get some advice.

Apply again and make sure to answer everything truthfully.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

relatives address or hotel address

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Apply again and make sure to answer everything truthfully.
      thanks for the reply. yes, for applying again. is it necessary to put any relatives info.? or shall I book a hotel and put that address. will that be fine? I'm asking this because I don't wish to bother other relatives for my visit. would be a great help if you could advice me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X