Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Filipino tourist(In tousist visa) in India apply for B2 in India ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a Filipino tourist(In tousist visa) in India apply for B2 in India ?

Basically, I'm a Indian citizen and I'm married to a Filipino woman who is currently with me in India on tourist visa( because its only a little over than a year we got married and she will be in tourist visa(X-entry) in India till 2 years before she can get a OCI). Her parents stay in US and they want us to visit there. My wife doesn't have any ties back in India other than a marriage certificate. She don't have any ties back in Philippines too.

About my ties back in India:- I have a good paying job in a MNC back in India and I have property documents and also I have my parents staying in India.
    And my wife has only a marriage certificate, her passport is philippines and she is on tourist visa in India.

1) Can we both apply for B2 ? Specially can my wife apply for B2 here in India ?

2) Although I'm pretty confident that I might get B2, I have this feeling that both our visa's will be rejected because my wife don't have any ties back in India and also Her Parents and other relatives stay in US.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X