I-94 not found online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 not found online

My nephew came to US from India on 04/12/2018 along with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law.
    We found I-94s online for my sis-in-law and mom-in-law but not for my nephew.

How to get the I-94 for my nephew. I have called up the number but they did not call me back yet.

We are planning to go on cruise on 05/21. Do we need to take a copy of I-94 ?

I got it resolved. I raised a request at https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask attaching the copy of passport page, Visa and admission stamp on passport.
    They got the information updated online. It was so quick :-)

Comment

My experience today.

We last entered US on July 2019. I did not check the I94 status because i did not need it until now. I found my I94 online, but my wife's I94 was not available. I looked up the CBP website for help and it directed to me to contact local CBP office at the JFK or Newark airport. Wasn't sure of their office hours in the current COVID situation, I just called the Newark office and explained them the case. They took down the Passport number, name and date of last entry. They corrected the error at their end and the I94 was available online instantly. Amazing response time. I got it fixed right away on the first call I made.

Comment

Originally posted by neil283 View Post
        My experience today.

We last entered US on July 2019. I did not check the I94 status because i did not need it until now. I found my I94 online, but my wife's I94 was not available. I looked up the CBP website for help and it directed to me to contact local CBP office at the JFK or Newark airport. Wasn't sure of their office hours in the current COVID situation, I just called the Newark office and explained them the case. They took down the Passport number, name and date of last entry. They corrected the error at their end and the I94 was available online instantly. Amazing response time. I got it fixed right away on the first call I made.
        Excellent, thanks for sharing.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X