Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to show strong ties with home country for parents B2 visa in DS-160?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to show strong ties with home country for parents B2 visa in DS-160?

I am working in US on H1b since 2011. My parents? visitor visa got reject on Apr-5-2018 at Mumbai consulate with 214b. We showed that I am sponsoring for their trip.

My father is a farmer, he possesses own lands and house. Even I have one brother and one sister who are staying in India. Both are married and having kids. So, my parents have strong ties in home country. Why they will want to stay in US?

But the question is how to show the strong ties because most of the time VO even don?t ask such details.
    Even in DS-160 they don't have question where we can describe that my parents have land and house in India.

H1B Tranfer with normal processing

Working on H1B since 2011 and current H1B is valid till June 2020, I got new fulltime job opportunity with good package. I need to transfer my H1B to new company. But currently USCIS is not processing H1B transfer in premium. If my new employer does H1B transfer in normal processing then it will take few months to get it approved. What if my new employer asks me to join on receipt and in worst case if my case get denial. What are the options available? Can I go back to my current employer?

Comment

Originally posted by genius2012 View Post
      Working on H1B since 2011 and current H1B is valid till June 2020, I got new fulltime job opportunity with good package. I need to transfer my H1B to new company. But currently USCIS is not processing H1B transfer in premium. If my new employer does H1B transfer in normal processing then it will take few months to get it approved. What if my new employer asks me to join on receipt and in worst case if my case get denial. What are the options available? Can I go back to my current employer?
      Ask this question in H1 section of this forum - where you'll get H1 experts to help you with this scenario.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X