Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for Spouse. Urgent please help

Hi,

I recently got my 10 year B1 visa issued last week & my initial plan was to go to US by end of July for 2 weeks to attend a series of business meeting with my US team & senior mgmt but due to logistic issues it has now been postponed to Mid of October. Since i wasnt sure if i will get the visa or not i did not apply for my wife at that time but now i would like to apply B2 visa for my wife since we have plenty of time now as the appointment wait-list is around 35 days at Delhi. We have all the required docs., Extensive travel history & enough bank balance to sponsor her 2 weeks trip. She has a full time job aswell.

Can someone help me out who has had a similar situation earlier ?

1) Are there chances that my B1 visa might get cancelled ? Since now the travel dates have changed to October from July as earlier mentioned on DS160. I will mention the actual dates now on her DS160.

Originally posted by rsingh90 View Post
    Hi,

I recently got my 10 year B1 visa issued last week & my initial plan was to go to US by end of July for 2 weeks to attend a series of business meeting with my US team & senior mgmt but due to logistic issues it has now been postponed to Mid of October. Since i wasnt sure if i will get the visa or not i did not apply for my wife at that time but now i would like to apply B2 visa for my wife since we have plenty of time now as the appointment wait-list is around 35 days at Delhi. We have all the required docs., Extensive travel history & enough bank balance to sponsor her 2 weeks trip. She has a full time job aswell.

Can someone help me out who has had a similar situation earlier ?

1) Are there chances that my B1 visa might get cancelled ? Since now the travel dates have changed to October from July as earlier mentioned on DS160. I will mention the actual dates now on her DS160.
    No.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X