Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct DS-160, Visa Appointment scheduled

Hello,

I have filled in my DS-160 form and submitted MRV fee. I noticed that i have entered incorrect date for last visit to USA in my DS-160. By mistake an incorrect year has been entered. Will the Visa officer at Consulate consider this for on the spot correction? or else what can i do?

- Should i fill in a new Ds-160 and re-submit the MRV fee?
    - Do i cancel the appointment and then reschedule the appointment with correct DS-160?

There is a minor also in the same appointment and there is no error on DS-160 for minor.

Appreciate any guidance.

Originally posted by anshum_dua View Post
    Hello,

I have filled in my DS-160 form and submitted MRV fee. I noticed that i have entered incorrect date for last visit to USA in my DS-160. By mistake an incorrect year has been entered. Will the Visa officer at Consulate consider this for on the spot correction? or else what can i do?

- Should i fill in a new Ds-160 and re-submit the MRV fee?
    - Do i cancel the appointment and then reschedule the appointment with correct DS-160?

There is a minor also in the same appointment and there is no error on DS-160 for minor.

Appreciate any guidance.
    No need for a new appointment & fee.

Just create a new DS160 & link it to the same appointment online.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X