Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combine two purposes of visit to US

Hello Friends,

Our prayer group has been meeting for last 50 years around the world. This year we wanted to meet in USA and some of the members never visited US. I would like to take your opinion for the visitor visa to see if we can specify two purposes - Attend the group event and meet relatives in US. At times I feel the case will be stronger if we mention both the causes and sometimes I feel it is better to just to mention the group event.

Someone I know got their visa rejected because they mentioned two reasons like son's graduation ceremony and visiting relatives. So I am trying to be careful

Thanks
    Nagaraju

Originally posted by nmadiraju View Post
    Hello Friends,

Our prayer group has been meeting for last 50 years around the world. This year we wanted to meet in USA and some of the members never visited US. I would like to take your opinion for the visitor visa to see if we can specify two purposes - Attend the group event and meet relatives in US. At times I feel the case will be stronger if we mention both the causes and sometimes I feel it is better to just to mention the group event.

Someone I know got their visa rejected because they mentioned two reasons like son's graduation ceremony and visiting relatives. So I am trying to be careful

Thanks
    Nagaraju
    Just one reason should be sufficient, adding one more reason confuses the VO.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Just one reason should be sufficient, adding one more reason confuses the VO.
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by nmadiraju View Post
        Thank you
        Please share your experience, once you get your visa.

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X