US Visitor VISA Renewal by Mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visitor VISA Renewal by Mail?

Is it possible to renew visitor visa for an Indian passport holder by mail? Read this somewhere:
    """
    Send in your supporting documents to the U.S Embassy where you are applying. If you qualified for the visa interview waiver, then you can just mail the following documents:
    Your passport which is valid for 6 months after your intended departure from the U.S
    Any previous expired passports with U.S visas in them
    Two photographs which meet the Photo Requirements. The photographs must be new and not the ones you used in your previous visa application.
    Your Form DS-160 confirmation page
    Receipts which prove you have paid all the visa fees
    You may also be required to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints taken. You can schedule it at the U.S Embassy where you are applying for. You will go there in person, but you will not be required to go through the visa interview.
    Any other supporting documents depending on your visa type. These are documents that you have submitted previously when you applied for the first time.
    """

Originally posted by sucheekapoor View Post
    Is it possible to renew visitor visa for an Indian passport holder by mail? Read this somewhere:
    """
    Send in your supporting documents to the U.S Embassy where you are applying. If you qualified for the visa interview waiver, then you can just mail the following documents:
    Your passport which is valid for 6 months after your intended departure from the U.S
    Any previous expired passports with U.S visas in them
    Two photographs which meet the Photo Requirements. The photographs must be new and not the ones you used in your previous visa application.
    Your Form DS-160 confirmation page
    Receipts which prove you have paid all the visa fees
    You may also be required to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints taken. You can schedule it at the U.S Embassy where you are applying for. You will go there in person, but you will not be required to go through the visa interview.
    Any other supporting documents depending on your visa type. These are documents that you have submitted previously when you applied for the first time.
    """
    Yes, you can use dropbox or IWP to renewal of existing or expired (in last 6 months) visa.

But visa issuance is not guaranteed, If the VO thinks, he can request for interview.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Yes, you can use dropbox or IWP to renewal of existing or expired (in last 6 months) visa.

Is it 6 months or 12 months?

Comment

Originally posted by sucheekapoor View Post
        Is it 6 months or 12 months?
        You are right, its 12 months.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X