Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Transfer H1B : Visitors Visa

Hi
    My husband has invited my in laws by end of july 2006, their interview date is 21st July 06. Cuurently he is working in X company, but he has already sent the papers for H1 trasnfer to other company Y which will Xfer his visa onto their name.
    Now question is with the given situation how does the petition I797 which has details about company X hold true when they are going for interview.

The H1 transfer will go through the normal process which will take 2-3 months to get transfered to the current company.

Can the consular ask for the new petition ? And reject the visa based on that ......
    Should my inlaws wait till my husband gets the visa and reschedule the appointment date with the consulate ?
    Should D165 157 form be updated with the new employer information ?

Need help in these ?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by honey; 06-14-2006, 08:56 PM.

As far as I know DS156 and DS 157 doesn't have a question on the sponsor's employment. Am I missing something?

Sri

Comment

I think so u are rite ....but than what about the petition , my inlaws will not have new petition with them , in that case can there be some issue for getting their visa ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X