Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I apply for tourist visa if I have a cancelled or revoke petition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I apply for tourist visa if I have a cancelled or revoke petition?

My grand mother petitioned my father and me in a long time ago my father was the principal beneficiary but past away in 2005, According to what I read on the web when the principal beneficiary dies the process gets cancelled or revoke now Im planning on request a b2 visa to visit my relatives and I just want to know if that can cause me any trouble and get my visa denied... any answer will help...Im from Dominican republic if that help

Originally posted by jobeatz View Post
    My grand mother petitioned my father and me in a long time ago my father was the principal beneficiary but past away in 2005, According to what I read on the web when the principal beneficiary dies the process gets cancelled or revoke now Im planning on request a b2 visa to visit my relatives and I just want to know if that can cause me any trouble and get my visa denied... any answer will help...Im from Dominican republic if that help
    Since you had an immigration petition before, getting a non-immigrant visa now will be little difficult.

However prepare a strong case - like your grand mother cannot travel & she really wanted to see you.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Since you had an immigration petition before, getting a non-immigrant visa now will be little difficult.

However prepare a strong case - like your grand mother cannot travel & she really wanted to see you.
      My grandmother passed away last year so I guess I'll have to get another excuse so I can travel, I just want to visit my relatives and get to know USA
      Last edited by jobeatz; 11-01-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

My grandmother passed away last year so I guess I'll have to get another excuse so I can travel, I just want to visit my relatives and get to know USA
        Sorry to hear that. Go ahead & try for visa.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Go ahead & try for visa.
          It's ok man. I will try the visa and see what happen. thank you

Comment

It's ok man. I will try the visa and see what happen. thank you
            Please share the outcome here for the help of others. Best of luck !!

Comment

Please share the outcome here for the help of others. Best of luck !!
              Sure I will, thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X