Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are children counted as to have been refused entry to US when the parent is refused?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are children counted as to have been refused entry to US when the parent is refused?

Hi,
    Please I?m new to this forum and I would appreciate your help on the issue below.
    My family was issued US B1/B2 visa and we traveled the first time and returned without issues. During our second visit, I went ahead of my family. On their way coming, my husband?s visa was cancelled at the port of entry and they were not allowed entry, nothing was said about my children, but they had to return home with their dad.
    I came back and now want to do dropbox for me and my children (my husband has to go for interview since he is not qualified for a dropbox but he is not ready now).
    In my children?s DS-160 form, one of the questions is: ?Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?? I?m considering answering NO since my husband was the one refused entry. Would this be ok? I need your advice please

Originally posted by Becks View Post
    Hi,
    Please I?m new to this forum and I would appreciate your help on the issue below.
    My family was issued US B1/B2 visa and we traveled the first time and returned without issues. During our second visit, I went ahead of my family. On their way coming, my husband?s visa was cancelled at the port of entry and they were not allowed entry, nothing was said about my children, but they had to return home with their dad.
    I came back and now want to do dropbox for me and my children (my husband has to go for interview since he is not qualified for a dropbox but he is not ready now).
    In my children?s DS-160 form, one of the questions is: ?Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?? I?m considering answering NO since my husband was the one refused entry. Would this be ok? I need your advice please
    Not sure on this, but won't your children counted as "Withdrawn application for admission" ?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X