Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's visa status "Pending Admin Process"

Dear Forum members,

My parents had an appt at Chennai consulate in Jan 2006, they didnt look at any of the documents that me and my husband had sent, just took the 157 form. Though my parents can speak english, for some reason i took Telegu appointment.

They asked my folks to pay the fees and asked my dad to get the fingerprints done. Then in 2 days my mom recd her ppt and visa approved for 5 yrs. They didnt send my dad's ppt. So, we had called & emailed them a lot, all they said was it was still pending.

Then recently i called again, and then they gave us a case no and asked us to check the status on http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/uploa...ases060614.pdf

Later, my dad sent them a letter, stating it's been four months & up that his ppt is still with consulate. So, now the consulate had sent the ppt back with "Passport Returned" on it. There is no indication that it is rejected.

I'm not sure what to make of it ? If the visa is rejected, will it say so on the passport ?

Did anyone have the process take this long, i mean pending for running 5 months now ?

Is there anything we can do to help this process ? I have no hope that it'll be approved. Can i take another appointmnet ?

Please suggest....if you had similar experience can you pls share what happened.

Did anyone have a similar experience ? Please share, if so...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X