Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA B1/B2 -Port of entry documents

Hello Sir/Madam,

My parents are visiting USA California next week. They had visited Minneapolis USA in 2015 for six months. Their VISA type/class is B1/B2 was issued on 23 April 2015 and the expiration date is 21 April 2025.

Could you please help me with the below questions.

1. Could you please let us know what are the documents they need to carry to US Port of Entry?
    2. Since their Visa is not expired, I believe they don't need to attend visa interview or process again? Is this right ?

I thank you very much for your time and help in advance.

Originally posted by Abhay1990 View Post
    Hello Sir/Madam,

My parents are visiting USA California next week. They had visited Minneapolis USA in 2015 for six months. Their VISA type/class is B1/B2 was issued on 23 April 2015 and the expiration date is 21 April 2025.

Could you please help me with the below questions.

1. Could you please let us know what are the documents they need to carry to US Port of Entry?
    Valid, unexpired passport and US visa. The passport should be valid for six months beyond the period of their intended stay in the U.S.

2. Since their Visa is not expired, I believe they don't need to attend visa interview or process again? Is this right ?
    2. Not a visa interview, but they will still be questioned by CBP prior to admission to US. In my case, I was asked about the nature of my trip, duration, and where I will be staying during my trip. On my 1st US visit, I was asked how much money I have with me. On my last visit, I was asked when was the last time I visited the US, and if my purpose of visit is the same as the last one.
    Marriage; Concurrent
    11.22.2017: PD
    12.04.2017: 4 NOAs in mail
    12.28.2017: Bio Appmt
    04.23.2018: RFE in Mail
    06.29.2018: RFE Response Sent
    07.02.2018: RFE Response Rcvd
    07.21.2018: I-693 Courtesy Ltr
    07.26.2018: "Interview scheduled"
    08.02.2018: Interview Notice in mail
    08.31.2018: INTERVIEW/Approval
    09.04.2018: SS Card in mail
    09.05.2018: "We mailed your EAD"
    09.06.2018: "We mailed your GC"
    09.08.2018: EAD/AP Combo card & I-130/I-485 Approvals in mail
    09.10.2018: GC in hand

Comment

1. Their passports & return ticket
      2. Copy of your passport/visa/gc etc.

No, just the POE interview - which will be simple.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X