Visa rejected based on documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa rejected based on documents

My parents had their second visa interview recently and got it rejected.

I sponsored their visa and sent documents. I am in H1B status. My sister is also in US in H4 status. Both my Mom and Dad are retired. First time when they went for the interview, they were asked:

1. How many children do you have? - they said 2.
    2. where does your son and daughter live? - both in US.
    2. Are you retired? -yes

That s it and they have said that the application is rejected. reason quoted was 'financial'.

This time we prepared our property documents, family fotos, elderly people - everything to prove their ties to India.

Still, they have rejected the application saying that the documents are not genuine. My parents said that they told this only after looking at the documents i sent. And everything i sent were genuine. I am very concerned. They have also mentioned not to apply immediately. I am scared and concerned. I want to bring them here badly.

Please help me out. I am trying to figure out what went wrong..so that i can correct it next time.

Your suggestions are sincerely appreciated.

Thanks!

Since your parents have both their children in US and they are retired ties to India looked weak to the VO. I feel that his comment about your papers don't look genuine is just an excuse , he already made up his mind based on ties. When was the first tme they went for interview?

Comment

Thanks for your time!

They had thier first interview on dec 30 2005.
      second interview -June 13 2006

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X