Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I require a B2 Visa?

Hi,
    I am a British Citizen whou would like to travel to the US on the VWP.

In 2002 I flew to the US for the first time to spend time with my brother (a LPS).
    But I was sent home due to not having a specific return date, my travel agent informed me that I could arrange the return date within 90 days of being there, even though I planned on staying for 2-3 weeks at most due to my job in the UK, I was never compensated for this error.
    The INS Agents who sent me home did not inform me that I would need a VISA to attempt entry into the country again.

In January 2005 I applied for and received a B2 Visa at my own discretion to ensure I wouldnt have problems. I travelled to the US 3 times in 2005 for no more than 2 weeks at a time using my B2.

I would like to fly to the US this month to visit Family and friends for 2 weeks as it's the only time I get off work until April 2007. However my Passport which contained my B2 visa was stolen, I've replaced the passport, but the waiting times for B2 Visa interviews are ludicrous.

I have Documentation of my Vacation time (16 days) from work, which is signed for and dated by my superiors.

If I attempt to travel to the US on the VWP will I be denied entry and sent home again?
    I dont want to risk it if I'm just going to get turned away...
    Any advice or queries would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Laurie.

I believe you require B2 visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X