phonetic/spelling correction in renewal of visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phonetic/spelling correction in renewal of visa

phonetic error carried out in passport and visa, the same was corrected in passport during renewal . Correct name mentioned in DS -160 as part of visa renewal, would like to know do i need to mention old name mentioned in passport and visa as alias. Do i need to submit same and one affidavit at drop box facility. would request your help.

Originally posted by seethambram View Post
    phonetic error carried out in passport and visa, the same was corrected in passport during renewal . Correct name mentioned in DS -160 as part of visa renewal, would like to know do i need to mention old name mentioned in passport and visa as alias. Do i need to submit same and one affidavit at drop box facility. would request your help.
    Yes, mention your old name in "Other name" section of DS160.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

phonetic/spelling correction while renewal of visa

Our experience that we all have lot of apprehensions but staff at dropbox facility check our documents and take whatever required. In our case they took DS 160 , passport , interview waiver confirmation letter. They didnt took financial statements and affidavit. Its our personal views based on our experience. Intent to avoid panic and inform good support staff at dropbox location who check everything & suggest if any required. Thank you to forum and contributors Best wishes to visa aspirants ....

Comment

Originally posted by seethambram View Post
        Our experience that we all have lot of apprehensions but staff at dropbox facility check our documents and take whatever required. In our case they took DS 160 , passport , interview waiver confirmation letter. They didnt took financial statements and affidavit. Its our personal views based on our experience. Intent to avoid panic and inform good support staff at dropbox location who check everything & suggest if any required. Thank you to forum and contributors Best wishes to visa aspirants ....
        Good to hear.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X