Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required!!!!

Hi all,
    After hours of search,i found an appointment for nov(chennai consulate-intrw in english)but after i filled the ds-156 and 157 i found that the dates arent available anymore...so i checked the availability in another window and those dates where still there..
    Can anyone tell me why the dates werent showing up in the confirm window????...i tried it thrice and the dates were still there....
    Pls can someone help me with this...as i need to book an appointment for my in laws...
    Thanks in advance...

Vijayan..

Originally posted by vijayan
    Hi all,
    After hours of search,i found an appointment for nov(chennai consulate-intrw in english)but after i filled the ds-156 and 157 i found that the dates arent available anymore...so i checked the availability in another window and those dates where still there..
    Can anyone tell me why the dates werent showing up in the confirm window????...i tried it thrice and the dates were still there....
    Pls can someone help me with this...as i need to book an appointment for my in laws...
    Thanks in advance...

Vijayan..
    It looks like, dates are avaiable for one person per appt kind of slots. I think you added both in-laws to the appt and system may be showing "Not available"
    Just keep checking
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Thank You!!!

Hi RK,
      Thanks for the help...Im still trying not able to grab any appointments before or for nov...will keep trying as per ur advice..

Regards,

vijayan..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X