No announcement yet.

Please Assist On where Did i go wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Assist On where Did i go wrong.

The purpose of this is to aid some people who most of the time get the visa process wrongly hence, wanted to help out in the process, as i am a Novice, but i know asking questions to some experienced people here can be of help.

So this is Not a real application, I wanted to put this on here to demonstrate and ask questions
    as regards to NIV Applications (Before i Make an original Appointment and Apply formally)
    So Please i attached a complete DS 160 , bear in mind this is not 100% my original information, kindly advise on places i went wrong and advise on the possible corrections here in..

Please find the attached application

Click image for larger version

Name:	final-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	592031Click image for larger version

Name:	final-2.jpg
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	592032Click image for larger version

Name:	final-3.jpg
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	592033Click image for larger version

Name:	final-4.jpg
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	592034Click image for larger version

Name:	final-5.jpg
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	592035
    Chances of visa Approval
    0.00%
    Chances of visa Denial
    100.00%

Hello,
    While you have posted your application, it is not readable. Can you make it a PDF file and attach it and I'll gladly comment.
    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by vinniemak View Post
      Hello,
      While you have posted your application, it is not readable. Can you make it a PDF file and attach it and I'll gladly comment.
      Thank you
      Thank you for your post.
      The maximum size for PDF on this site is 14.9 KB, and the file is over 145KB hence it refused to upload however i uploaded it to send space and decided to share on here

Kindly advise on what you think.

Thanking you

Comment

Originally posted by Nolan View Post
        Thank you for your post.
        The maximum size for PDF on this site is 14.9 KB, and the file is over 145KB hence it refused to upload however i uploaded it to send space and decided to share on here

Kindly advise on what you think.

Thanking you
        Nolan, sorry but the link doesn't work in the U.S....or it's a bad link (i.e if you are off one character, it won't work). You can upload to many free sites such as uploadfiles.io etc.

Let me know and I'll be glad to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by vinniemak View Post
          Nolan, sorry but the link doesn't work in the U.S....or it's a bad link (i.e if you are off one character, it won't work). You can upload to many free sites such as uploadfiles.io etc.

Let me know and I'll be glad to assist.
          Sorry i replied Late

The new Link is here, I got an invitation for Offshore Technology conference in the USA

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X