Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to apply B1/B2 Visa

I want to apply B1/B2 visa in Group (with my friend & cousin) for USA,
    Property valuation report is compulsory ?( CA Authorized Person ? or Make by self Like, F.D., Mutual Fund, Insurance, Shares, Jewelry, Land, House, Shop)

Please clear my query..

Originally posted by HirenVyas View Post
    I want to apply B1/B2 visa in Group (with my friend & cousin) for USA,
    Property valuation report is compulsory ?( CA Authorized Person ? or Make by self Like, F.D., Mutual Fund, Insurance, Shares, Jewelry, Land, House, Shop)

Please clear my query..
    B1 is for business & B2 is for tourism. If you are not planning to do any business related activities (attending conference, meeting clients etc) then apply for B2 alone.

For B2 you'll need to prove strong ties to your home country - property is one of the way to say that you are well to do in your home. Hence for interview purpose, collect each & everything possible & take it there (it will always help you).

Remember, they won't ask for these documents most of the times - but why take chances, you won't want to miss the visa, because you didn't got some paper.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X