Chances of approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of approval

Hi guys, there have been massive refusals for B1/B2 visa in my country due to funds and ties. If I have already paid for a sport training course that last for three months. The fees covers the sport tuition and expenses for the entire stay. What are my chances of getting rejected for proof of funds also, payment receipt and invitation letter showing that expenses is covered from the paid tuition. Thank you.

Originally posted by Stephenmoka5 View Post
    Hi guys, there have been massive refusals for B1/B2 visa in my country due to funds and ties. If I have already paid for a sport training course that last for three months. The fees covers the sport tuition and expenses for the entire stay. What are my chances of getting rejected for proof of funds also, payment receipt and invitation letter showing that expenses is covered from the paid tuition. Thank you.
    Proof of funds is not only required for your stay & visit expenses, but also to prove that you are well to do in your home country & won't look for any option to stay/work in USA in future.

If you can prove that you have sufficient funds in your home country which will make you go back - you'll surely get the visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X