Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for B2 visa after B1/B2 visa expired: is dropbox an option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for B2 visa after B1/B2 visa expired: is dropbox an option?

Hello -

I live in the US (Indian citizen, GC holder) and my parents are Indian citizens living in India. My dad used to travel on business to the US so both my parents had 10 year B1/B2 visas until recently (expired 3 months ago). My dad is retired now and my mom would like to visit me so we are planning to apply for a B2 visa this time (with me being the sponsor).

It wasn't clear from the CGI website if this case is eligible for a dropbox. If we were reapplying for a B1/B2 visa it seems to be definitely eligible but I was not sure if applying for a B2 visa will also be treated similarly. Does anyone know?

Thank you!
    HN

Originally posted by hnb View Post
    Hello -

I live in the US (Indian citizen, GC holder) and my parents are Indian citizens living in India. My dad used to travel on business to the US so both my parents had 10 year B1/B2 visas until recently (expired 3 months ago). My dad is retired now and my mom would like to visit me so we are planning to apply for a B2 visa this time (with me being the sponsor).

It wasn't clear from the CGI website if this case is eligible for a dropbox. If we were reapplying for a B1/B2 visa it seems to be definitely eligible but I was not sure if applying for a B2 visa will also be treated similarly. Does anyone know?

Thank you!
    HN
    Its the same, go ahead with dropbox.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X