Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding Visa interview for Spouse

Hello,

I am currently having a valid B1/B2 visa and would be traveling to US as part of business training in this year (date not confirmed).
    And I would like to take my spouse and daughter with me as a tourist and would like to apply B2 visa for them and be prepared.

So during the interview, is it ok for my spouse to say (as per question asked),
    - I am traveling to US as a tourist with my husband.
    - Husband is traveling for his company training and staying expense will be bared my his company.
    - All other expenses would be bared by husband.
    - Since dates are not confirmed, he don't have any formal invitation letter or hotel bookings done.

In addition, should I produce bank statement to show enough balance?

Please help with your suggestions or advice.

Originally posted by sajithusman View Post
    So during the interview, is it ok for my spouse to say (as per question asked),
    - I am traveling to US as a tourist with my husband.
    - Husband is traveling for his company training and staying expense will be bared my his company.
    - All other expenses would be bared by husband.
    - Since dates are not confirmed, he don't have any formal invitation letter or hotel bookings done.
    Yes, stay with the truth.

Have copy of your husband's passport/visa etc & his business visit agenda (whom is he going to meet & where etc - wait for her documents).

Originally posted by sajithusman View Post
    In addition, should I produce bank statement to show enough balance?
    Yes, you'll need to prove strong ties to your home country, by showing enough bank statement, your job details you can prove that.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks a lot Libra_14. Your reply is very helpful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X