Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 for Nephew who's guardian (parents not alive) are grand father

Hi All,

I am filling DS 160 visitor visa application for my Nephew who parents not alive and Grand father is guardian from court order. In DS 160 form under Family Information, it asks for Father & Mother full name and date of birth. Since parents not alive do I need to give grand parents information in that section since they are guardians now (or) still need to give their original parents information only?

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Originally posted by talanki View Post
    Hi All,

I am filling DS 160 visitor visa application for my Nephew who parents not alive and Grand father is guardian from court order. In DS 160 form under Family Information, it asks for Father & Mother full name and date of birth. Since parents not alive do I need to give grand parents information in that section since they are guardians now (or) still need to give their original parents information only?

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
    DS 160 should match with what is there in the passport. If the passport having parent name, then mention that other wise grand parent name.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thanks for the response

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      DS 160 should match with what is there in the passport. If the passport having parent name, then mention that other wise grand parent name.
      thanks for the response

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X