Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father visitor Visa - Name mismatch in my passport and his passport

Hi All,

My father name mention in my certificates as "Shyam Lal Arora" and same in my all legal documents including passport.
    In his passport and legal documents it's mentioned as "Sham Lal Arora". Now I'm filling his B2 Visitor visa application and will be providing him sponsorship letter as well - applying in this situation (name error) would be a problem?

please suggest.

please help

any quick response will be much appreciated?

Comment

Originally posted by sureshkarora View Post
      Hi All,

My father name mention in my certificates as "Shyam Lal Arora" and same in my all legal documents including passport.
      In his passport and legal documents it's mentioned as "Sham Lal Arora". Now I'm filling his B2 Visitor visa application and will be providing him sponsorship letter as well - applying in this situation (name error) would be a problem?

please suggest.
      Why don't you get your father name corrected every where first. Let it be anything but consistent every where. And that's beneficial for long run as well.

For now, prepare your father to be ready to convince VO that he is the real Shyam or Sham if asked. He can say that pronunciation of his name can be spelling both ways in English.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X