Arrived to the USA but not to final destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrived to the USA but not to final destination

A family member arrived this morning to the Los Angeles airport, texted that he was about to go through immigration but we didn't hear anything else from him, he hasn't arrived to the final destination in Salt Lake City. What can we do, the Ice Locator doesn't find him.

Once it took me several hours to clear immigration, they sent me to secondary and there were a lot of people. I think it took me 3 hours for my file to be picked up (after more than 1 hour on first check point) by an officer and after 10 min I was out. I lost my connection and the airline gave me the next available flight.

I was not able to use my phone during those hours, my family was worried but as soon as I was cleared and able to send a message, I did.

Hope everything is fine and you get news soon.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Any Updates?

Originally posted by PermanentResident View Post
      A family member arrived this morning to the Los Angeles airport, texted that he was about to go through immigration but we didn't hear anything else from him, he hasn't arrived to the final destination in Salt Lake City. What can we do, the Ice Locator doesn't find him.
      Where you able to locate him?
      Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X