Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor B2 | Parents In Laws| Not showing Payslip/Financial Income

Hi All,

I am in USA and I want to call my Parent in Law to USA. I don't want to disclose my financial income or sent bank statement but I want to send invitation or any other documents which can make case stronger and get VISA. Also, my parent in law have good financial like bank statement, property in India and they are ready to provide that.

Please help me with what all documents I need to send and How to proceed with it.

Any sample documents would be highly appreciated.

Awaiting your reply.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi All,

I am in USA and I want to call my Parent in Law to USA. I don't want to disclose my financial income or sent bank statement but I want to send invitation or any other documents which can make case stronger and get VISA. Also, my parent in law have good financial like bank statement, property in India and they are ready to provide that.

Please help me with what all documents I need to send and How to proceed with it.

Any sample documents would be highly appreciated.

Awaiting your reply.
    For B2 visa you don't need to provide any of your financial document, unless they need your financial support for their visit.

Its always better to have them self sponsor their visit (it shows that they are well to do in their home country).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X